SX64 and Stuff

Place your ads, auction links and requests in here
drcrypto
Staffer

SX64 and Stuff

Post by drcrypto »

Still have a complete SX64 with additional monitor, printer, SFW, cassette drive (Remember when that was a serial streaming device), external HD and other stuff. Come to the USA and we'll discuss a trade. 8)
Life's a Bitch then you Die!
Iain
Admin

Re: SX64 and Stuff

Post by Iain »

That would be a nice thing to have, although even if I visited you to pick it up it wouldn't work over here without lots of converters and what not. :(

You could post a message on the forum at http://www.lemon64.com That's a C64 website / forum with plenty of American users, so there's probably one near you.

If you are looking to get rid of it, I could post a message on your behalf with the details as well?

p.s. Nice to see the forum software is still working. Yours was the first message at all for a while! ;-)
drcrypto
Staffer

Post by drcrypto »

Just need a 220 to 110 transformer. Was stationed in Europe and Asia for many years and used transformers to make US things work.
I'll hang on to it just in case you make a trip over here.
Life's a Bitch then you Die!
Iain
Admin

Post by Iain »

Well I suppose when it comes with an NTSC monitor that would make it easier to use! I wouldn't hold onto it for me though, even if I did make it over at some stage, I think the weight and size of it all would go over my luggage allowance with the flight back! ;-)